Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have been blessed

To be sure, I've been given a lot over the years. It seems that I have an abundance of computer stuff. I have three computers at the moment. I have a server that I'm working on, my daily workstation, and another smaller computer in my room that I use to watch family guy and futurama when I'm going to sleep. I call this computer Bacon. And I think I'm gonna give it away. I need to get a couple of things done with it, but as soon as I do, I'm getting rid of it. I guess I'll start with my friends and then go to my church. I don't need a computer in my room right now. If I feel the need later on, I can move the server in and go from there. (which means that I need to get on two things; 1 - getting ram for Cajun (the server), 2 - getting the wireless card setup on it.) I also need to pick up a monitor to give away with Bacon.
Hmmm.... well, I'm off to browse CL.

No comments:

Post a Comment