Friday, March 6, 2009

LOL?

http://news.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/03/05/215209
This makes me laugh so hard! Don't worry! The link didn't work for me either! After being slashdotted, they probably realized their ignorance and pulled it! I have to laugh when someone who doesn't know anything about the topic tries to "educate" those below them! I shudder to imagine the other mistakes the LEADING tech group for the state is making. *insert a horrid vomiting feeling in stomach here*

I beg you, my readers, to ask questions about things that you do not understand before giving advice. PLEASE! Read! Early and often! Read for education and not just entertainment! If you don't know something, ask someone (or several people) who does know about it! Be good leaders by asking TONS of questions before making decisions.
/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment