Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am blessed

I have been having a rough 4 days. REALLY rough. Something just happened to set things back.

A man walked into my office a few minutes ago. (crazy I know that a man would walk into an office) He looked a little rough. He introduced himself and asked if I had any work for him. I told him that the office was a bit slow at the moment, being the holidays, but that I would try to find an application for him to take with him. He stopped me and told me that would not be an option as he has no cell nor home. He is living at the mission in town.

Even as tough a time as I have been having, I feel better about this past year and how much I have grown. I have a "real" job now. I have a nice place to live. I have food when I need it. My life is good. It's tough, but good. I'm at a better place. I'm ready to have a woman for a girlfriend instead of a girl. I'd say that I need a woman instead of a girl. I'm standing up. I usually buy dinner when I go out (unless it's my birthday; thank you Jackson and Heather). I have friends. I have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment