Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I guess I work a lot

This is a post that I put up on Christian Forums regarding my social life.
"hmmm.. Well, I'm not married yet. So, IDK what that will be like. But I'm not really crazy with booze or debauchery. I'm currently working through hard on Guitar Hero 3(?) with a friend. He and I have been through some times for sure. Our beliefs are VERY different, but I try to hang with him at least once a week.
I have a group of friends who play poker. There are about 5 or 6 of us who are pro or semi-pro. I try to meet with some of them at least once a week to keep my game sharp and continually growing.
My rock climbing job takes a night each week too! I love teaching! I was asked if I was a middle-school teacher a couple of weeks ago; this lead me into the bigger Q of not wanting kids, but that's another thread.
Then I work on other projects: a website for a law firm, analysis of a poker database/poker website management, my own blog of course, and once in a while I will have a lighting tech rehearsal for my church.
On the weekends, I work a shift at the desk for my climbing gym and run lights every other other Sunday. I try to go have a drink with my best friend Heather at least once a week too. Usually it's chai, but sometimes its a good scotch or cognac.
Man, I didn't realize that I work so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment